- Experience of operational administrative support systems, quality assurance systems and customer care principles.
- Experience of minute-taking, proof-reading of documentation and presentations, calendar organisation and managing complaints procedures.
- Experience of the application of the Data Protection Act, Freedom of Information Act, Caldicott principles.
- Experience of co-ordinating and managing business support related projects (e.g Emergency planning, democratic processes and inspections).
- Experience of supervising team members and identify training and development needs.
EDUCATION, TRAINING & QUALIFICATIONS
- Numerate & Literate (evidence of functional skills)
- IT qualifications CLAIT, ECDL, RSA.
- NVQ Level 3 In Business Administration or equivalent level of competence.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Ability to prepare complex and confidential minutes and other complex and confidential documents, taking into account the priorities and issues of meetings.
- I.T. skills, and knowledge of I.T. applications / software.
- Communication skills, with experience of negotiating and influencing others, including partner organisations.
- Knowledge of Operational Support Systems, Quality Assurance Systems, service planning, complaints processes, policies, procedures and practices.
- Ability and experience of producing and presenting complex statistical and management information.
- Knowledge of Contract procedure rules and finance manual guidance.
- Knowledge and experience of budget monitoring processes
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
SALARY & DURATION
- £8.85 per hour. 22 hours per week. Initially for 3 months