Our average recruitment cycle takes 2 weeks from taking the initial vacancy brief to finalising the job offer. All in all, this means you only get to review the best CV’s and conduct a streamlined interview process that will leave you spoilt for choice.
- Sales – Telesales & Telemarketing, Appointment maker, Graduate/Trainee Sales Executive, Internal Sales, Pre/Post Sales Support, Sales Administrator, Export Sales Coordinator, Field Sales Executive, Account Manager, Business Developer
- Marketing – Marketing Assistant, Market Research Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Bid Support/Tender writer, Brand/Project Coordinator, Internal and External Comms, Copy-writer/Editor, Advertising/PR Executive, Intern/Graduate Marketing, Marketing Administrator
- Administration – Executive Assistant, Office Manager, Team Secretary, Legal Secretary, Audio Typist, Administrator, Data Entry, Receptionist, Office Junior, Post Room Assistant
- IT – Oracle, SAP, Big Data, Hadoop, IT Assistant, IT Administrator, IT Software/Hardware Sales, 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line Support, Helpdesk Administrator, Project Administrator, Graduate/Junior Developer, Network Administrator, Specialist Contractors
- Finance functions – Accounts Clerk, Finance Administrator, Book Keeper, Sales and Purchase Ledger Clerk, Payroll Administrator, Credit Controller, Insolvency Administrator, Graduate/Trainee Accountant, Legal Cashier, IFA/Pension Advisor
- Teaching sectors – Lecturers – Academic and Vocational, Learning Support workers/ Teaching Assistant, Apprenticeship Assessors and trainers, Curriculum Managers, Principals/Vice Principals/Directors, Career Advisors, Student Support Officers
If you have any query, just pick up the phone or schedule an appointment with one of our team member.
Tel: +44 020 8432 04641 – 43 Email: email@example.com
We are accessible and flexible (we promise). And we are just happy to work with small local businesses as we are to supply fully integrated recruitment campaign or tender for global PSLs.